To help young people foster their personal, social and spiritual development and to empower them to make a positive and fuller contribution to the local community and to society.
- To provide a safe, caring, drug and alcohol free environment. This will consist of a café style drop in centre providing free refreshments, support, advice and counselling if needed.
- To facilitate sporting, musical and other activities in other appropriate locations in Seascale.
- To provide facilities and mentoring for those disengaged from education, employment and training (NEETS).
- To advise teenagers on how to access other agencies and
- services, including education and training.
- To offer advocacy.
- To help reduce isolation.
- To work in close partnership with local churches and other voluntary and statutory youth organisations.
- To build positive relationships within the local community.